Tuesday, October 2, 2012

ATC swap - Postmark by October 20th

"Things that go bump in the night" ATC swap

In honor of of that upcoming spooky holiday,
create an Artist's Trading Card based on something that scares you.

Here's one I made for a similar swap last year:


Swap Details: 
  • Create an ATC based on the theme "things that go bump in the night"  (Artist Trading Card - 2.5" x 3.5")
  • Any style and any medium acceptable, as long as it can be mailed in a regular envelope (not a padded envelope)
  • Make sure you give yourself credit by putting your name and contact information on the back of your ATC
  • Put it in an envelope addressed to me, no later than October 20th:
            Karen Isaacson
            PO Box 532
            Shrewsbury, MA 01545
            United States
  • Include a self-addressed stamped envelope so I can mail you back your new ATC
  • If you live outside of the US send me a self-addressed envelope without the stamp and send a dollar via paypal: email iamrushmore@gmail.com
  • Feel free to make up to three cards.  You'll get back the same number you receive.  
 

5 comments:

amy said...

Bwahahaha! I love that laundry one!

Ok. Setting another goal. October 20th. Got it.

Parabolic Muse said...

yes.

Parabolic Muse said...

So, if I send 43 of these, I'll get 43 back?

this is a really good deal.

But who am I kidding? I can probably only do three or four. On the outside. If I get enough sleep and stay home until October 20th.

Okay, I'll do one.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited and would love to joini in on this swap....
Margie Wachter
Cawstonfreespirit@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

I've had a very crafty Sunday. Is 21 atc's to many to swap out?

Post a Comment