Sunday, June 29, 2014

Keep up the good work


You've all been so good about remembering to put a layer of non-stick paper in between your postcards and it really pays off.
We had our first super-humid days of the summer this week and not a single postcard got stuck to anything because everyone remembered to include parchment or waxed paper, or deli paper, etc.

This time last year (before including the "layer" suggestion in the swap rules) I was delicately prying postcards apart on a daily basis, and we had some casualties.

So thanks, and keep it up!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder, as I personally did not do that last time, but had other things separating them…I think! :D
    Are you being inundated with a small mountain of deli/wax/parchment paper beyond a usable amount for you? If yes, can we all put an extra SASenvelope and stamp/s in our next packages to you so that you can send some back? Too much trouble?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Thank you for hosting these awesome swaps and forgiving me when I forget to write MMSA on my envelope and address labels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got Doris' paper bag book. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete