Tuesday, December 3, 2013

House ornament - part one


Today I received this beautiful milk-carton house ornament from Ellen.
The walls are covered in gorgeous fabric and embellished with all kinds of images and other goodies.

Since it is mailed flat, I am awkwardly and loosely holding it together in these photos.  The lucky recipient will be able to permanently adhere the house into position and hang it from its pretty cord.



Lovely, isn't it?

This is the only one of these I've received so far.
(the postmark date was yesterday, 12/2 so I realize some more might be on their way)

Have you made one?
Would you like to make one but need more time?
I'd be willing to extend the deadline a bit if there's need/interest.
Leave a comment and let me know.

2 comments:

TinaW said...

I would like to make one but I haven't started. Could you extend the deadline to Friday?

Anonymous said...

Sweet and I like how she was able to mail it flat. xox

Post a Comment