Saturday, April 20, 2013

Christina's matchbox

I've received two matchboxes for the swap so far and each one is so incredibly cool that I've decided to post them separately to give them the full attention they deserve.  
(and I will continue to do this with all the other boxes I receive)
 
Here's a beautiful box from Christina,
which arrived in the tiniest Whole Foods bag I've ever seen:

This is the top of the box:

Here's the bottom of the box:

Just look at those tiny treasures inside!

Pretty paper lines the inside of the box:

Gorgeous!
Doesn't this make you want to join the swap?

You've got until Monday April 29th to get it in the mail.
 
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally love the colors and patterns on this mini-piece! Quite lovely :)

big mamabird said...

So fun and loving the bag and the colors..!

Anonymous said...

That is an absolutely beautiful box. I love the treasures inside, they really and truly are treasures, not just junk. Great job, Christine.

Anonymous said...

Totally amazing, that is a tiny bag, but it is so cute with the matchbox. xox

karenm said...

So much thoughtfulness and detail. Looks like spring and summer in an itty bitty box! Love, love the bag!

TaylorMaide said...

Tiny treasures - love

Post a Comment