Let's branch out a little bit, shall we?
For this swap, you will decorate a matchbox and fill it with tiny treasures for your partner.
My blogging friends Andria, Chris and Mary have done this recently and with their permission, I share pictures of their beautiful work.
Pretty cool, huh?
- Decorate both the outside and inside of a small matchbox
- Add some tiny treasures inside the box
- Put your box in a padded envelope (I will reuse the envelope to mail it forward)
- Include a note about yourself/what you created - I will pass it along with your box to your partner. Be sure to include your address and/or email address so that your partner can say thanks!
- Get your package weighed before you seal it - whatever it costs to send to me is the amount of money/postage you need to include in your package so that I can send it to its new home.
- You can send cash, or stamps, or you can just send me that amount via paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- get it in the mail by Monday April 29th.
PO Box 532
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
Sorry my dears, I'm limiting this one to US swappers only so that I don't have to deal with customs forms.