Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Matchbox swap - due April 29th (U.S. Only)

Let's branch out a little bit, shall we?
For this swap, you will decorate a matchbox and fill it with tiny treasures for your partner.

My blogging friends Andria, Chris and Mary have done this recently and with their permission, I share pictures of their beautiful work.

Andria made this one for Mary




Mary made these two for Andria



Andria made this for Chris:





 
Chris made this one for Andria:

Pretty cool, huh?

Swap Details:

  • Decorate both the outside and inside of a small matchbox
  • Add some tiny treasures inside the box
  • Put your box in a padded envelope (I will reuse the envelope to mail it forward)
  • Include a note about yourself/what you created - I will pass it along with your box to your partner.  Be sure to include your address and/or email address so that your partner can say thanks!
  • Get your package weighed before you seal it - whatever it costs to send to me is the amount of money/postage you need to include in your package so that I can send it to its new home.
  • You can send cash, or stamps, or you can just send me that amount via paypal (iamrushmore@gmail.com)
  • get it in the mail by Monday April 29th.
Karen Isaacson
PO Box 532
Shrewsbury, MA 01545


 Sorry my dears, I'm limiting this one to US swappers only so that I don't have to deal with customs forms.

6 comments:

big mamabird said...

hmmmmm, i am already mentally shuffling through the STUFF!

Anonymous said...

Cool. I did one of this swaps a couple of Christmases ago - we each made 25 like an Advent Calendar countdown. So much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I LOVE doing matchbox Art! Count me in :D

Lady Seishou said...

My matchbox was shipped to you today :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is definitely one for me I cant wait.
Sorry ive been quiet had a lot going on....some personal stuff as well.
love Ria

Butterbean said...

I'm gonna give this one a try, Karen ... I better get busy!

Post a Comment