Saturday, January 11, 2014

Time postcards - part 1

It is so exciting to see art pouring into my mailbox again.
I've missed you guys!
Here are the first of the time cards:


 Hester made two like this one:

Here are five from Karen:





These four are from Laurie:

(Laurie wanted to be sure to give credit to Robin Cox Walsh - the artist who created that orange critter)



You've got the rest of the weekend to make some time post cards of your own - they need to be in the mail Monday January 13th.

As always, you can find the list of open swaps by clicking the "open swaps" tab at the top of the page.

5 comments:

Hester said...

They all look great! The girl with the pocket watches is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Marvelous takes on time! Glad the post cards are flooding in. xox

Unknown said...

Is the "Karen" above the MMSA Karen, or is there another Karen that I don't know about? Just wondering . . .

Karen Isaacson said...

not me, but Karen Y. from Florida.

karenm said...

So much fun to see all of these cards. I especially like the pocket watch card too. (I'm another Karen and I would guess that we are all around the same age when Karen was a popular baby name.) Thank you for posting these!

Post a Comment