Friday, March 1, 2013

Mandy's collage - part 1

Check out the wonderful postcards that have been created from Mandy's collage sheet.

Laurie is joining an MMSA swap for the first time and has jumped in with both feet:
she sent six fabulous cards.
(Welcome Laurie!  Glad you could join us!)






I love the way the outlining changes the images in Lee's postcard.

Lynn submitted these three. The bug man at the bottom cracks me up every time I look at it.

 
  
 
Here are two from Leslie.
 I love the guy with the severed head.  I wonder what would fly out of mine?



Tina also altered this poor gentlemen, but to great effect.
He looks much better with a snappy bow tie, don't you think?

 I had a great time enlarging and duplicating various elements of the sheet and came up with these four.



If you haven't tried your hand at this, you really should.
Cards don't need to go out until Monday, so you've got all weekend!
Head over here to print the sheet.

2 comments:

GinaVisione said...

Ha! All weekend...! I hope I have energy - on my way home now!! Yay!!

Terrie said...

I sent my efforts off a couple days ago so you should have them soon.

Post a Comment