Thursday, November 21, 2013

Food postcards - part 2

It's exactly one week until American Thanksgiving.
Are you neck-deep in recipes?
Are you dreaming of pie?
(I dream of pie 365 days a year, but become downright impossible in this season)

These food cards seem to be my every waking (and sleeping) thought, made tangible.

Three form Care:




Three from Carroll:




Three from Christie:




Four from Ellen:





Three from Joyce:



One from Laura:

Three from Linda:




Three from Mandy:




Two from Marissa:
(Hi Marissa!  I'm so glad you joined the swap!)



 Four from Rose:





Four from Terrie:





Two from Trula:


YUM!

4 comments:

karenm said...

Oh my goodness, these are all wonderfully delicious! Care's apple and pears cards are stunning. Her cards and Carroll's have inspired me to use my neglected black marker.

Terrie said...

Holy moly - these are all great but I'm blown away by Care and Carroll's - wow ladies, these are amazing!

TaylorMaide said...

Really should have done this one. I certainly have enough food images from magazines. It all looks too appealing! Carroll's graphic FOOD cards are very eye catching.

Cynthia said...

These are just wonderful!!!

Post a Comment