Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tri-fold ATCs - part 1

I hope many of you are hard at work on your tri-fold ATCs, because the ones I've received so far are wonderful works of art and you're going to want to own one!

For each of them, I'll show you what it looks like when it's folded into ATC size, I'll show it to you stretched and flattened to full length, and I'll show it to you standing up.

 
First up:  One from Christie




Next:  One from first-time swapper, Claudia

 
 


Tameko sent these two beauties:

 



 

 


 You've got until Monday September 23rd to drop one of your own into the mail.
All the details, including the link to the template, can be found here.

2 comments:

Terrie said...

This is actually helpful. I did finally figure out the template and have a sample but no design inspiration was hitting me. I just couldn't visualize how to make a design work - now I get it. I'll try and make something this weekend!

big mamabird said...

Ack, this precision stuff is a pain, but I had to do it, just to show myself I could, I guess! I've sent it in...

Post a Comment