I'm really excited about this swap.
Many thanks to Leslie for suggesting it and sending me the template.
Here's a sample I made this week in Maine:
When folded, it's the size of a standard ATC:
Here it is stretched out and flat:
Click here to download the template and see another example.
(The template is okay to download and use, but the designer doesn't want it re-posted to other sites)
- Create a tri-fold ATC according to the template.
- Please use sturdy cardstock or watercolor paper.
- Decorate it any way you wish - paint, draw, collage, embellish, etc.
- Give it a really good long time to dry before you fold it up and mail it to be sure it doesn't stick to itself.
- Put it in an envelope with an address label and sufficient postage to get it back to you. (stuff the envelope and get it weighed at the post office before you seal it so you know how much it will cost. Stick in that many stamps, or cash. Or send me that much money via paypal: email@example.com)
- It would be wonderful if you used a sturdy envelope that I can re-use to send you back your new ATC.
- Be sure to sign the back of your ATC and include and email address or other contact info so that your partner can thank you.
- Feel free to make more than one. You will get back the same number you send.
- Mail it to me by September 23rd (postmarked by that date)
- Karen Isaacson, PO Box 532, Shrewsbury, MA 01545