Jean was the next person to graciously send me a collage sheet that she created:
Print the sheet and use the images to create a postcard.
You can alter the images, resize them, cut them, duplicate them, etc.
You don't have to use all of them.
You can add paint or crayon or marker or writing or embellishments, but don't add any images other than the ones on this sheet.
I think you should be able to click the image and save it to your computer and then print it.
Mac users like me can control click and choose "save image as..."
PC users have to right click I believe.
If you're having trouble printing or saving let me know and I can email you the sheet as an attachment.
- Create your postcard - any dimensions, just make sure you include the proper postage for the size.
- Include your name and contact information on the back (address and/or email and/or blog) so that you partner can thank you or find out more about you.
- it's nice if you write a little message for your partner (something about you, a quote, how you made your card, etc.)
- Write MMSA somewhere on the back of the card as well. (I don't know about you, but I get a lot of mail, and it's sometimes hard to figure out if it's part of an organized swap or just personal mail.)
- leave the address section blank
- Stick in in an envelope with:
- a stamp (don't adhere to the postcard in case I need to send yours to someone out of the country)
- a mailing label with your name and address on it (I will stick it on the card I mail back to you. This keeps me from having to decipher handwriting on the envelope you send me, and saves me time when swapping everything and mailing it back out)
- mail it to me no later than March 25th
PO Box 532
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
- Feel free to make more than one ( you can send them to me in the same envelope). You'll get back the number of postcards you create. Make sure to include a mailing label and stamp for each post card.
- If you live outside the US, don't include stamps, but send me $1 for postage via paypal. email: email@example.com
- I will post your work to the blog when I receive it. If you would like your image linked to your blog, or flickr account, or facebook page, or etsy shop (or whatever) just send me a note telling me how you want it linked. (this is a great way to meet other artists and make lots of new friends)
I have a collage sheet from Lee waiting in the wings for an April swap.
Anybody else want to create a sheet for us?
Email it to me as an attachment!