Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gift tags - part 2

I'm going to apologize up front:  the quality of these pictures does not do justice to the awesomeness of these gift tags.  The days are so short, I feel like I'm never home in enough daylight to take a decent picture so I'm relying on the scanner.  But your tags are so wonderfully layered and textured that they don't lay flat.  So the scans might be slightly blurry, or skewed or poorly cropped.


So if you think these tags look wonderful, just wait until you hold them in your hands.
There are wonderful contributions from everyone.

So let's get started with this great bunch from Angie:
 
Here's a close-up:

 Next is a sampling of Barbara's tags.
The flowers are fabulous 3-D layers that pop right off the card.
 Here are some of the backs of Barbara's cards


Cal made a set of these beauties:


These came from Cam, who suggested this swap in the first place.
They are so pretty and yummy and kind of remind me of oreos.
I want to eat them.

These little sweeties came from Jean and are  made from vintage wrapping paper and wax tissues ("the kind you use to pick up donuts in the grocery store baking department")
Now I'm even more hungry.

Fabulous hexagons from Judith:


 Here are a few samples of Karen's fun tags:



 These last five are from Kathy, who is swapping here for the first time:
 


Stay tuned: I've got lots more to show.

8 comments:

GinaVisione said...

Sure, blame the wonky photos on the machinery, not the wine infused photographer...? :D. They all look fantastic to me. Gobble gobble everyone!!

Anonymous said...

They all look lovely!!! It's rubbish when the light is bad and the weather doesn't play along with us!

Karen Isaacson said...

Haha! certainly my desire to re-scan and get everything straight goes out the window.

Anonymous said...

Fun all, enjoy yours Thanksgiving. xox

Andria said...

These are lovely...what a fabulous variety!

Cameron said...

I never thought of them looking like Oreos....haha! Now I'm hungry, too!

I'm loving the diversity of everyone's tags :D

Unknown said...

Kellie - I received one of your beautiful gift tags and I just had to tell you how much I love it. Happy Holidays and hope to see you in 2013 at MMSA.

Unknown said...

Cal,
Thank you so much for sharing your art in the gift tag swap. I received one of them and I love it. Hope that you have a wonderful holiday and I hope to see you in 2013 at MMSA.

Post a Comment