"Things that go bump in the night" ATC swap
In honor of of that upcoming spooky holiday,
create an Artist's Trading Card based on something that scares you.
Here's one I made for a similar swap last year:
- Create an ATC based on the theme "things that go bump in the night" (Artist Trading Card - 2.5" x 3.5")
- Any style and any medium acceptable, as long as it can be mailed in a regular envelope (not a padded envelope)
- Make sure you give yourself credit by putting your name and contact information on the back of your ATC
- Put it in an envelope addressed to me, no later than October 20th:
PO Box 532
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
- Include a self-addressed stamped envelope so I can mail you back your new ATC
- If you live outside of the US send me a self-addressed envelope without the stamp and send a dollar via paypal: email email@example.com
- Feel free to make up to three cards. You'll get back the same number you receive.