Sunday, September 22, 2024

Your Input Please :)


Dear Mail Art Participants, 

 I would like to hear from you regarding how frequently you would like to see new swap themes/challenges listed. 

 Are two swap themes a month too many? 

 Is one swap theme enough?  If we only had one themed swap a month, would that be sufficient to keep things interesting for you? 

 Please leave a comment at the bottom of this message, or go to the COMMENTS tab and leave me a message, or send me an email and I will consider making changes to our swap theme frequency. 

 I won't post your messages publicly but I will tally the responses and share the results in, say, a couple of weeks, after I hear from interested participants. I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are enjoying Autumn wherever you are.

Keep on making art :)   
Honi C.
s.h.greenstamps@juno.com

No comments:

Post a Comment