Thursday, November 23, 2023

I'VE GOT STAMPS!!!!!!!

Dear Mail Art Swappers,

You may have noticed that postage stamp prices are rising, again.

After taking an inventory of unused post card stamps on hand, I realized that there is a surplus, probably because I often combine and send out various participants' art in envelopes to protect delicate swap pieces.

In an effort to "give back,"  I will NOT be asking participants to include loose postage with their swap art for several months into the New Year, until further notice

I appreciate those who have been including sufficient self-address labels needed for sending their art along to swap partners. That helps me a lot.

It's always a joy to see what participants create to illustrate the swap themes :)

Let's hope for a good year ahead in 2024: 

Good health.

Creative inspiration. 

Keep on making art. 

Your host/blogsite moderator, Honi

QUESTIONS?  s.h.greenstamps@juno.com


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Now I can send more MailArt (for a while). 😉 One more thing to be thankful for! 😊
Frances

Anonymous said...

That's really great of you, Honi. Thank you for your generosity and kindness.
JoyceB.

Post a Comment