Hello Wonderful Mail Artists,
I hope you are having a healthy, happy, creative summer.
Here's a challenge with just a few steps, so creating your post cards to swap should be quick and easy.
2. Rip or tear parts of your decorated papers into pieces with various shapes. Rough edges are expected :)
3. Line them up, mix them up, weave them if you want to; overlap shapes, fold, etc.
- You may submit as many as five Post Cards. (You will get back the same number as you send in, each one from a different artist.)
- Include loose postage for each card you send in and also return address labels, please.
- Include address labels and sufficient loose postage for each card you send in.
- Please write your return address or email address on the back of the PC in the upper left corner, so the recipient can thank you.
- Also, kindly note the Swap Name on the back of each post card.
- Please get your 1 - 5 post cards into the mailing system by MONDAY, August 21st.