Wednesday, March 15, 2023

SCRAPBOOK PAPERS COLLAGE CHALLENGE - POST CARD SWAP - Postmark by MONDAY APRIL 10th

 

by hhc

Hello Mail Art Swappers,  

Here are some examples I made to prove that I wouldn't ask you to do something I wouldn't do :)  So far, eight people have indicated an interest in  participating in this swap. I've sent them some of my surplus scrapbooking papers with which to make 3 - 4 collaged post cards to be swapped with other participants.  

THE CHALLENGE IS:  To use in some way the papers I send you but you may add your own details, and/or mediums like paint, rubber stamping, etc.

by hhc
CONTACT ME SOON via email or post a message in the COMMENTS section so I can send you some starter scrapbooking papers for this swap.  (I need to share from my stash!!!)

I've selected Monday April 10th as the postmark-by-date hoping that any newly interested participants will contact me A.S.A.P.

After you receive requested ScrapBooking papers and received them, create your collage(s). Please include US Postage and return address labels.  Thank you.

by hhc

QUESTIONS:  
s.h.greenstamps@juno.com

Honi C. 

PO Box 142 

Freedom, NY  14065

No comments:

Post a Comment