Wednesday, March 8, 2023

(Contact Me For Scrapbook Papers for Future Collaged Post Card Swap- to be closed Monday April 10th


 Hello Swappers, 
I was recently looking at the large stash of scrapbook papers I purchased when a printing shop was getting rid of their inventory, and I realized it would be fun to share some.
Call it "STASH -REDUCTION," or, consider it "SHARING."

Here's something "off the wall" that we've not tried before:  I will supply three scrapbook papers to each participant to use as a spring- board for  collage design.  For this swap, participants use the three papers I send them, adding to or altering them as they wish to make three or four post cards to be exchanged with other participants.  


Email me your mailing address if you want to participate and I'll mail you a pack of three pieces, enough to use for three or four post cards to be swapped with other participants.  

When you receive your papers, you may cut them into sections or different shapes, or use them for backgrounds. You may also add your own collage elements to each card.  Inks, paints, rubber stamping, and/or other media or additional collage elements will be allowed.

OR

If you are participating in a current swap, include a note to me that you are interested, and I'll send the the scrapbooking papers to you.  I will allow a few weeks for mail delivery, etc. and post another group announcement with the "deadline" for mailing-in your finished swap art.  It might end up being the beginning of May, not sure of the turn-around time :) 

Shown here are some of the many groupings I have arranged in groups of three.  Some of the papers are two-sided...

Questions:  email me at s.h.greenstamps@juno.com

Honi

2 comments:

KR said...

As of 3/9/23 I've already heard from three interested swappers. Yay! Honi

Jan Hodgman said...

This really sounds fun, Honi!

Post a Comment