Monday, February 28, 2022

Participant Interest Survey

 Hello Fellow Mail Art Swappers, 

 I am considering some  (Format, Materials, Colors, Themes)  possibilities for our group swaps for 2022 and would like some feedback. 

If you might be interested in any of the below possibilities, please either contact me by email or comment below in the POST A COMMENT space.  Or go to the COMMENTS tab at the top of the MMSA Home Page :)

 This is not a commitment, I'm just looking for information.  I hope to hear from many of you.  Please give it some thought.  Let's make 2022 a fun, creative, inspiring year.  Yay!  

Your Blogsite Administrator, Honi


Color Focus/Combinations, i.e. Green/Yellow/Pink

Houses

Stages of Growth

Negative/Positive

Leaves

Season(s)

What I Saw In My Skylight

Favorite Fruits

Stranded on a Deserted Island

Accordion Booklets

ZINES

4" Squares to be assembled into a booklet by recipients if desired

Artist Trading Cards/Artist Trading Coins

Altered Mini-Matchboxes

Altered Mini-Rolodex Cards

Decorated 8+1/2" x 11" Papers

Decorated Tags, Bookmarks, etc. 

Specific medium focus, i.e. water colors, inks, paint, etc.

Specific technique focus, i.e. resist, dendritic design, marbleizing 

8 comments:

Teri said...

Zines, 4" papers, dec typing paper -- no. The others look good.

Anonymous said...

I would be interested in all of that!!

Adrienne

Cynthia said...

I always enjoyed Zines, color focus and ATC cards.

Andrea Mullarkey said...

Definitely interested in Rolodex cards again! Also usually inspired by unusual formats (matchboxes, accordion books) and broad things like color focuses. But basically anything is something I'd join if I can find the time in my calendar.

Margaret said...

Looks pretty good to me.

KR said...

Joyce B was interested in: colors, leaves, seasons, fruit, ATCards & ATCoins, specific media focus, and decorated 8" x 11" papers.

KR said...

Kathie McC was interested in colors, booklets, zines, specific media or techniques.

KR said...

Adrienne would like to see an altered/decorated paper bag booklet swap.

Post a Comment