Sunday, February 14, 2021

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY WISHES

Collage by hhc

 I just wanted to extend my heART-felt greetings to my mail art friends in this group who have been so encouraging and supportive over the past five years.

I appreciate your art, your inspiration, your enthusiasm and am glad for everyone who finds MMSA a safe and happy place to express creativity.

Collag by hhc

Wishing you all many ah-ha! moments and much creativity  throughout the year ahead.  Hope to see more of your art in the group swaps.  

MAKE MORE ART :)

ART hugs, Honi


 

3 comments:

Jan Hodgman said...

All the same and more to you, dear Honi. I love your heart here! And I love the heart that goes into making MMSA what it is for all of us creatives!

KR said...

Thanks Jan for your kind words. Honi

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pretty card, and the heARTfelt wishes, Honi. I wish the same for you, as well as giving thanks that you go to the trouble of keeping this group functioning.

Happy Valentine's Day.

JoyceB.

Post a Comment