Saturday, August 17, 2013

Mail Art Call

Hello, all you fabulous mail artists!
Frequent MMSA swapper, Judith, is hosting a mail art call for an upcoming art exhibit.
Read on for more information.

_____________________________________________________

I’ve just issued my own first call for mail art, on the theme of climate chaos and climate change. Though I am not actively involved in advocacy on this issue, I know people who are, and this is my contribution to their art exhibit this fall.
The call is at this new blog I've set up, and if you just want to plunge ahead, this is all you need to know: Format is 4 X 6, deadline is October 10, and the address is Climate Change Mail Art, PO Box 369, Harrisonburg, VA 22803

I would love to see some contributions from people whose work I've already seen and admired through MMSA. And how about those of you whom I haven't yet swapped with? Show me your stuff, especially if this topic moves you.

Thanks! -- Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment