|Stickers over Gelli Plate printed background|
The pieces you create may have art/design on both sides, but please also include your contact information so that your delighted recipient may acknowledge your art.
(These simple examples were made last year but not for a Valentines' Day swap.)
Participants, please include a return envelope that is already addressed to you, and enclose two forever stamps to cover the cost of mailing thick or thin art.Your swap host hopes to sort your Valentines within 2 weeks of the Send-In date in order to distribute your art in time for Valentines' Day.
SIZE: no larger than 3" x 5" each
THEME: Valentines' Day
MATERIALS/MEDIA: paint, pencils, crayons, stickers, Washi tape, rubber stamps, lace, ribbon, tissue paper, etc.
self-labeled return envelope
SEND IN NO LATER THAN JANUARY 22nd.
Post Office Box 142
Freedom, NY 14065
- Send four Valentines. (You will get four Valentines back, one from four different artists)
- Include a long business envelope or large greeting card envelope, self-addressed to you. Your swap host will use this to mail your return Valentine hearts. Also, put your own address in the upper left hand corner..
- Consider using waxed paper, parchment or cellophane between the hearts so they don't get stuck together in the envelope, especially if you use glue, paint or sealant
- Write your contact information on the back of each heart you send in. An email address legibly written would make it easier for your recipient to thank you.
- ALSO, PLEASE ENCLOSE TWO FOREVER STAMPS FOR YOUR ENVELOPE
INTERNATIONAL SWAPPERS - contact the swap host regarding using PayPal to cover return mailing postage, or make other arrangements.
You can find all the postal specifications (and a handy postage calculator) here: http://postcalc.usps.gov