Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Flip Flop postcards

Honi has been diligently sending me pictures of your great flip-flop cards, and I have been diligently downloading them, putting them in a folder and forgetting about them.  Oops!
Here they are, at long last.



Two from Christie:


Four from Ellen:
 




Two from Eric:
 


Four from Honi:




Four from Jan:





Four from Jennifer:




One from Joanne:

Four from Karen S:





Two from Kathie:



Four from Laurie:





Four from Linda:





Four from Nancy C:





Four from Nancy S:





Four from Patti:





Four from Rose:





One from Sarah:


Four from Sheri:





Two from Susie:


1 comment:

Patti said...

Loving me these Summer flip flops. As opposed to my winter fur ones : )

*** Another Patti did these...sigh. I was on vacation ..sigh.

Post a Comment