Monday, September 23, 2013

Altered Business Cards - Due October 28th

This idea has come up several times on the “swap ideas” page so I thought we’d give it a try.  Get your hands on a standard size business card (2”x3.5”) and use it as the base of your original artwork, but keep some element of the original business card visible.





SWAP DETAILS:
  • Alter a business card any way you wish. All styles and media welcome.
  • Make as many as you want.  You’ll get back the same number you send.
  • Include your name and contact information on the back of your artwork (address and/or email and/or blog) so that you partner can thank you or find out more about you.
  • Stick it in an envelope with:
    •  a mailing label with your name and address on it (I will stick it on the envelope I mail back to you.  In fact I will try to reuse your original envelope in the interest of conservation and recycling!)
    • Postage:  send stamps or money equal to the amount it cost you to mail your envelope to me.
  • Mail it to me no later than October 28th (postmark date)
             Karen Isaacson
             PO Box 532
             Shrewsbury, MA 01545
             United States
  • I will post your work to the blog when I receive it.  If you would like your image linked to your website, or blog, or flickr account, or facebook page (or whatever) just send me a note telling me how you want it linked.  (this is a great way to meet other artists and make lots of new friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment