Here's another repeat of a quick, easy and fun swap.
Make a bookmark - any style, any medium, any size.
Paint it, knit it, fold it, draw it.
Either put your name and email on the back, or attach a little note with that same information so that your partner knows who to thank (and how to reach you.)
*but please don't coat your bookmarks with mod-podge or hair spray because in my experience those always stay a little bit sticky and that's no good for something that's going to live it's life pressed between paper. Read this post for some ideas on alternatives.
- make a bookmark. (or two or three. You'll get back the same number you send.)
- put it in an envelope with:
- the amount of postage it cost you to send it to me.
- a mailing label with your address on it
- Get it in the mail to me no later than July 22nd
- Karen Isaacson, PO Box 532, Shrewsbury, MA 01545, United States.
(images in this post are bookmarks I created. To see what was made for the first swap, click on the label below this post that says "bookmarks" and it will bring you to all the past bookmark posts)