For this swap we will use a standard playing card to create an original piece of art
Decorate it any way you wish, but leave enough of the card showing for it to be identifiable as a playing card.
- alter a playing card (or cards) and put your name and email address on the back
- place your completed card(s) in an envelope with an address label and postage. (find out how much it will cost to mail your package to me and include that much money/postage so that I can mail it to someone else)
- If you make more than one, place something between the cards so they don't stick together in the mail (use wax paper, parchment, etc)
- Feel free to include a little note for your partner
- Get the envelope in the mail to me by May 13th
- Karen Isaacson, PO Box 532, Shrewsbury MA 01545 (United States)