Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Blue Postcards - part 1

The blue postcards have started rolling in and I can't tell you how happy I am to have you back in my mailbox!  I've missed you.

Let's start off with Carroll's cards:
 The scans don't show it, but those spiral shapes are raised, and both cards are filled with wonderful hand drawn details.

Perhaps it was the view of steely Lake Michigan that inspired her, because Cynthia knocked out five awesome blue cards.





Jean's altered blue Bingo cards are fabulous:
 There's a whole lot of patient and precise cutting involved in this one and I love the effect.
 

Lynn used every art product known to man on her first card, and included a message on the back that completely cracked me up.
 and here is her ode to the blue food in her house:

As usual, I am blown away by the creativity and variety of styles.
Have you made yours yet?
You've got until Monday the 21st.

6 comments:

amy said...

I keep tweeting you. FYI. ;)

TaylorMaide said...

I braved the horrible winter weather (i.e. rain) today to mail mine off to you! These are so great.

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Some real blueties (haha) there!

Anonymous said...

These cards & colors really blue me away! Tee hee!

Anonymous said...

Wow loving these blues! Every single one. xox

Lorinda.C.F said...

Wow, these are truly fantastic works of art. I'm uber impressed!

Post a Comment