Sunday, November 11, 2012

Gift tags - part 1


I have pictures from our first five tag-makers to share with you!
 Here are Andria's tags:






 The next five are from Kelsey
(welcome to MMSA!)


 
 

These next five are from Robin
(another first time swapper - welcome!)






Here are Ellen's lovely tags:



 


And Corrine made this pile of beauties:


Here's a closeup:


 The gift tag swap is our last swap of 2012.
You still have a week to join in!
The swap details are here. 
I'll even give you a few extra days - get them in the mail by Monday, November 19th.

and don't forget - anyone who has participated in any MMSA swap in 2012 can enter my giveaway by leaving a comment on the original giveaway post.





 

6 comments:

Lorinda.C.F said...

Such amazing variety in those tags. Each so unique and beautiful!

Connie said...

I hope you'll offer more swaps in 2013. I didn't join many this year but I really enjoyed seeing all the creative efforts of so many talented people. And thanks, Karen, for putting it all together!

Anonymous said...

So much talent in such small bundles!
I also hope you be offering more Swaps. I only found your Blog a couple of weeks ago. I love what you are doing, trying to pull people from all over together.Thank you so much for your hard work (it can't always be fun for you!!!)

Anonymous said...

After just getting my journal, which was over the top wow, now these beauties, great stuff, glad so many new folks are joining in. xox

Joyfulploys said...

Karen...I wanted to let you know that I got my duct tape journal and I am very very pleased. I sent Karen M a thank you email but wanted to let you know that I appreciate what you do here with all the great swaps. After the new year, I hope to be able to participate in some more of them. These tags in this post are such lovely little snippets of art.
Thanks again,
Mary

Unknown said...

Robin -
I wanted to tell you that I received one of your gift tags and I love it. I have learned so many new awesome techniques since joining MMSA. Hope that you have a wonderful holiday. Hope to see you at MMSA in 2013. Ellen MikaBrown

Post a Comment