Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bookmark swap - postmark by November 3



Quick, easy and fun:

Make two bookmarks - any style, any medium, any size.


Paint them, knit them, fold them, draw them.
Anything goes.
As long as you can close a book on them and they fit inside a business size envelope (also known as a #10.  approximately 4"x9")

details:
  • make two bookmarks
  • put them in an envelope with:
    • a self-addressed stamped business size envelope
    • if you're outside the US, just send the addressed envelope and send me $1 via paypal
  • Get them in the mail to me no later than November 3rd
    • Karen Isaacson, PO Box 532, Shrewsbury, MA 01545, United States.

10 comments:

  1. Those top bookmarks are pretty. I think I'll send you something ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine are on their way to you Karen. :) ~ Ungala

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm there, baby. couldn't do one stitch of arting last weekend, so I'm glad I didn't miss this swap.
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little tardy to the party, but I just made a pair of bookmarks. Hope to get them in the mail tomorrow.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hold the bus! mine are going in the mail, tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dori - I received your 'little sister dressed herself' tag. I love the background. Lots of stamping and paint going on. Very nice! Thanks a lot.

      Delete
  6. I'm sending mine tomorrow! I'm glad to sneak this swap in just under the wire. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Glad I'm not the only Last Minute Lucy.
    They went out today, but I'm clear in California, so it'll be a few days.
    Wrote about them on my blog - http://onewomanshands.blogspot.com/2012/11/bookmarks-for-swap.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also got a great one from Jean on an old math flash card, but she didn't post here so can't reply to her. Thanks, Jean!!

    It's a shame there's no better way to say thanks to the makers. :-(

    ReplyDelete