- Create a postcard using only "trash". You can use anything out of your recycling bin, any found object, old magazines/newspapers, food packing, junk mail, etc.
- no additional art supplies allowed - let's see how creative we can get!
- put a stamp on it, but leave the address blank
- write a little note and leave your contact information for your partner (lots of people like to send thank you emails or send a note in return or visit your blog. it's nice to know how to reach the talented artist to mails you something)
- include a mailing label with your name and address on it (I will stick it on the card I mail back to you. This keeps me from having to decipher handwriting on the envelope you send me, and saves me time when swapping everything and mailing it back out)
- Put your postcard in an envelope and mail it to me:
PO Box 532
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
- If you live outside of the U.S., don't add a stamp and send me a dollar via paypal: email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to receive more than one postcard, send more than one postcard. (you can stick them all in one envelope to me). be sure to include one mailing label for each postcard you make.
- leave me a comment after you've sent it so I can be on the lookout for it.