Friday, June 1, 2012

new feature

Thanks to everyone who has joined the site and left comments and suggestions!  It's wonderful go get such an immediate response!  

I added a page for "other cool swaps"  
(see the tabs at the top).

This is the place where I'll list swaps going on at other sites.  I know lots of bloggers host swaps (particularly post card swaps) throughout the year and I thought it would be great to have a centralized  list of current swaps.  

If you know of any great swaps, or if you're hosting one yourself, be sure to leave a comment on the "other swap" page or send me an email and I'll add it to the list.  
I will only post ones that are currently accepting sign-ups and I'll pull them down once sign-ups are closed.
 
Thanks to Terrie for giving me my first tip on the "Liberate Your Art" postcard swap.  
See the new page for a link to that swap.

Keep those good ideas coming!

xo
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment