- create a postcard based on your favorite song. It could include lyrics or images, it could be about how a song makes you feel or the person it makes you think of. Interpretation is loose! any style or medium is acceptable.
- Put a stamp on it and write a short message to your partner - include your name and contact information (address and/or email and/or blog) so that you partner can thank you or find out more about you.
- leave the address section blank
- include a mailing label with your name and address on it (I will stick it on the card I mail back to you. This keeps me from having to decipher handwriting on the envelope you send me, and saves me time when swapping everything and mailing it back out)
- put it in an envelope and mail it to me:
PO Box 532
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
- Feel free to make more than one ( you can send them to me in the same envelope). You'll get back the number of postcards you create. Make sure to include a mailing label for each post card you create.
- If you live outside the US, don't attach stamps and send me $1 via paypal. email: email@example.com