- Create one handmade postcard, no larger than 5x7 inches.
- The art on the post card must be related to summer - interpret that however you wish.
- You can use any style, any media.
- Write a little note, sign your name. Add your contact information if you want to share it with your partner.
- leave the address part blank.
- If you live in the US, put a stamp on it.
- Now put the postcard in an envelope and mail it to me by June 15th.
PO Box 532
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
If you live outside of the US don't put a stamp on the postcard, but send $1 (US currency) to my paypal account, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to receive more than one postcard, send me more than one postcard. If you send 3, you'll get 3 back. Just make sure to put a stamp on each card or send me postage money for each card.
Leave a comment here when you've sent it so I can be on the lookout for it.
Once I've received all the postcards I will mail you someone else's card (naked, without an envelope, so make sure anything you attach to the card is stuck down really well)