- Start with a plain file folder.
- Decorate the front and back anyway you like.
- Stick a little note inside (and be sure to include your name and any contact info you wish to share).
- Seal the edges - glue, tape, stitching - anything to make it secure.
- Put a blank address label of some sort on the front.
- Stick the whole thing inside a big envelope with the cost of return postage and mail it to me by June 30th.
PO Box 532
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
I will photograph all the file folders and post pictures of them on the blog, and then I will address them and send them out. You'll get something wonderfully huge and crazy and colorful in the mail!
Before you seal the outer envelope, figure out what it's going to cost you to mail it to me, and then stick that much money inside the envelope. Or send me that amount of money to my paypal account: firstname.lastname@example.org.