|Collage by Honi|
|Collage over combed acrylic paint on Gelli Printing Plate|
MEDIA: Artist's Choice
TECHNIQUE: Use RED, WHITE & BLACK
SIZE PARAMETERS: 6" x 4+1/4"
|Washi tape and rubber stamped images over acrylic paint by Honi|
- ADDRESS LABELS FOR EACH PIECE YOU SEND IN
- SUFFICIENT POSTAGE FOR EACH PIECE YOU SEND IN
- WAXED PAPER, PARCHMENT OR CELLOPHANE BETWEEN EACH PIECE
- YOUR RETURN ADDRESS ON EACH PIECE YOU SEND IN
|Collage by Honi|
*****ANYTHING LARGER THAN POST CARD SIZE LIMITS WILL REQUIRE AT LEAST 55-CENTS LETTER RATE POSTAGE.*****
|Washi tape and rubber stamped image over acrylic paint background by Honi|
*****ANYTHING THICKER THAN SEVERAL LAYERS OF INDEX CARD, ANYTHING TOO STIFF TO BEND EASILY, DESIGNS WITH ART EXTENDING OVER THE EDGES, POST CARDS ENCASED IN CELLOPHANE SLEEVES, MAY REQUIRE 70-cents "NONMACHINABLE" POSTAGE*****
|Collage over Gelli Plate print (acrylic paint) with hardware cloth by Honi|
and get them postmarked
by June 22nd
Post Office Box 142
Freedom, New York State 14065 USA
|White pen-accented stencil work by Honi|
GROUP SWAP DETAILS:
- You may send in as many as four cards unless specified by the swap host. (You will get back the same number you send, each from a different artist)
- Your cards will be mailed to your host in an envelope, and your host will mail them "naked" to other swappers. International swappers may request to have them all mailed together in one envelope.
- If you're sending more than one, please make sure you insert waxed paper, parchment or cellophane between the cards so they don't get stuck together in the envelope, especially if you use glue, paint or sealant
- Write “MMSA - RED BLACK WHITE" on the back of each card and attach your return address in the UPPER LEFT HAND CORNER in case of postal delivery problems. An email address legibly written would make it easier for your recipient to thank you.
- LEAVE THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POSTCARD BLANK (THE PART WHERE THE ADDRESS "TO" GOES)
- Include a mailing label with your name and address for each card you create
(Your host will attach them to the cards she mails back to you)
- Please include the proper postage in the envelope or adhere stamps to your postcards (see below for postal guidelines)
- Postcards made from thicker cardboard (therefore stiff/not easily bendable) will need nonmachinable postage. Thank you.
- In order to use the postcard rate ($.35) your card cannot be bigger than 6"
x 4+1/4", and it must be thin and flexible. A card that is larger, thick, lumpy or doesn't bend, will require more postage.
- If your card is an unusual shape (square, round) or is flexible but has some lumpy embellishments it will probably cost you the "nonmachinable" rate of $.70
- If your card doesn't bend at all, the post office may consider it a package and you should go get it weighed and measured to figure out the proper postage.
INTERNATIONAL SWAPPERS - contact the swap host regarding using PayPal to cover return mailing postage, or make other arrangements.
You can find all the postal specifications (and a handy postage calculator) here: http://postcalc.usps.gov