Tuesday, February 14, 2017

BE MY VALENTINE message


Dear Swappers, 
On this special day I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who shares ART from the heART.  I wish I could send each of you a huge box of assorted chocolates. With a chart so you could throw out the bitter chewy ones, smiles.  Your creative contributions to this group brighten the lives of so many people, not only participants but also the swap hosts, and the people who view the pictures on our site from time to time.  I heARTily appreciate MMSA and wish you all True Love.  Honi
 









P.S.
I hope you are working on your For The Love Of Chocolate zines to be sent in on Tuesday the 21st...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, and much LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a "Sweet" Message. And what pretty Valentines. I love hearts all year long. Always have and always will. My first piece of serious jewelry was from my teenage sweet "heart" who is still my sweetheart. It was bought at Montgomery Ward and was a delicate gold necklace with a Y shaped chain from which two solid gold hearts,dangled. I'm sure it took the better part of his paycheck back then (maybe a couple of paychecks :0 It's still my favorite piece of jewelry.

    ReplyDelete