Wednesday, March 16, 2016

informal swap list

Hi everyone,
A few swappers have gotten in touch with me recently asking to have their addresses removed from the informal list.  They report they are receiving unwelcome mail from unfamiliar senders (not from other people on the list.)

I'm not sure if this has become a widespread problem, but I'm passing the info along to you in case you decide you no longer want your address published there.  I feel like there's a way for you to delete your own comments, but I can't see what it looks like on your end. I just know sometimes in the comment list you'll see "comment deleted by author."  So if you want to remove your address, first go to the informal list and see if you can delete it yourself.  If not, send me an email and I'd be happy to delete it for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment