Thursday, July 10, 2014

One more zine and one more artistamp


Here's a few that slipped through the cracks:

A beautiful zine from Robin:



and these terrific artistamps from Jo:



and speaking of the artistamp swap...
I completely took advantage of my position as hostess, and kept one sheet from each of you, and sent you each one sheet of my own.

I now have an incredible collection of stamps from this wonderful, talented group.  Thanks to everyone who participated!

____________________

In addition, I have two "Friends and Faux" postcards in my possession and need to pass them on.  If you'd like to participate in that fun project by adding one of your artistamps and passing it along, leave me a comment and I'll send it to you. 
*Sending the cards to Linda and Pamela!*

No comments:

Post a Comment