Thursday, November 14, 2013

Bird postcards - part 2

Birds, birds, birds.
Oh how I love these birdie postcards.
I want to keep them all.
Wouldn't it look cool to have an entire wall of nothing but bird postcards?
I think I've got about 75 of them so far.
Sigh.
I will be strong and release them to their new owners.
Eventually.


Here are 8 beauties from Andie:









 These five are from Cara:

 




Carson couldn't get enough, and sent three more!




 These four are from Christie:





and here are three from Claudia:




There are lots more, but I'm saving them for other posts.
Birds must be savored.

6 comments:

Parabolic Muse said...

Okay, I'm upset now.

Unknown said...

Only so long as they are savored with gravy and a side of dressing . . .

cjsrq said...

What a great response! So many gorgeous birdies!

GinaVisione said...

WOW! These are all so great. Loving the humor!!

Anonymous said...

Great post cards one and all, wings and things. xox

Nydiart said...

Fabulous cards!!! Wow!!!!

Post a Comment