Thursday, June 13, 2013

Non-Paper postcards, part 1

Have you been struggling for inspiration on the non-paper postcard swap?
I have a few early submissions to get your creative juices flowing:


Here are two fabric/quilted cards from Connie (who is swapping with us here for the first time!):


Another cool fabric/embroidered card from Currie:

Joyce created a postcard from canvas and decorative tape.

Ria made a postcard from a soda can!


Terrie made four postcards from scraps of veneer, and two postcards from bubble wrap!






Such fabulous idea!

I know there are more cards on their way to me (or perhaps even waiting in my neglected mailbox) and I'll be showing them soon.
If you're on the fence about this swap, hopefully these images will inspire you to join.
You've got until Monday June 17th to get them in the mail.
Swap details are here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I had to pass on this swap due to time constraints but I am loving the entries so far!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! xox

big mamabird said...

Just popped mine in the mailbox..

karenm said...

Beautiful cards all, so creative! Who knew veneer could be so gorgeously stunning? ...I am waiting to see if Joanne will send in a doorknob--or at least another wonderful story.

Jo Murray said...

I'd love to have done this one but time has beaten me...again.

Anonymous said...

I'll get mine mailed out tomorrow!
Wow those non-paper postcards are so lovely!
Hugs! :)

TaylorMaide said...

This was a very inspiring one for me. Packing mine up this weekend.

cjsrq said...

Sorry I missed this one...those who have participated have created wonderful cards!

Post a Comment