Monday, November 5, 2012

Karen's duct tape journal

Karen M. sent this beautiful journal
Love that crow.
She's got some great envelopes tucked inside.
The one pictured here in the center says "An Anytime Indulgence"

 Inside, look for the page from a textbook, complete with underlining and notes in the margins.

I have now posted every journal I've received.
I'm waiting for Sam's journal to arrive from the UK.
That will make for a total of 30 journals from 27 participants!
That's the most people to join a swap to date.
If you have sent me a journal and haven't seen it posted, please let me know.

I'm going to start sending these out this week, but I will likely spread it out over the course of several days so I don't have to stand in line at the post office with 27 packages!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what a group. The vintage crow image is fantastic. xox

TaylorMaide said...

Thank you Karen for sharing each one of these.

karenm said...

Thank you, thank you, Karen, for this amazing swap! It has been a joy to see each journal, so much fun and inspiration.

Lorinda.C.F said...

This has been just an amazing swap Karen. I'm so sorry I didn't take part. Next round for sure! xx

Post a Comment